Application Support Analyst – 3919 Sherman Oaks CA
Recession proof industry seeks Configuration Analyst for excellent early career opportunity in IT, Data, and Software Configuration. For those interested in mixing technology with helping people – this opportunity will be very exciting. Apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Services external and internal customers by troubleshooting and resolving issues and answering questions related to our policy admin systems and portals for brokers, agents, and internal staff
- Work with engineering on issues when required for resolution including communication of reproduction steps and root cause analysis
- Tracks open tickets and produces reports detailing issue trends and customer service level agreement metrics
- Creates training and tutorial documentation for internal and external clients
- Regularly provides customer feedback on the effectiveness of online procedures/functionality and possible issues to Product Management and Engineering
- Conducts internal/external training and product demonstrations
- Provides guidance and training to other Application Support team members
- Document all resolution steps for reference knowledgebase
What You Will Need
- Excellent customer service, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Robust analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience with any SQL language and web services
- Working knowledge of Kanban and Agile methodology
- Works well under pressure
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.