Backend Engineer (Remote) – 3236 San Francisco California
Bring your NLP, ASR, Data Science and Engineering skills to this cutting-edge mission-driven company that helps kids! With Series A & B backing from top VC, this is an ideal scenario to work on speech technology with a proven and growing use case.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work within Amazon Web Services to build backend web services
- Code Python and Node services that support substantial reporting
- Work with senior engineers and data scientists to build and deploy services using ML models
- Build education technology functionality that reflects best practices in neuroscience and reading science
- Work in an environment that supports your individual, professional growth
What You Will Need
- 2+ years of experience as a backend engineer
- Experience creating commercial SaaS software
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services or other cloud platforms
- Proficient in Python and Node programming
- You are able to enjoy working on a remote team
- You have an interest in the commitment required in a start-up setting
- You are a natural collaborator
Nice to Have
- Experience working on games
- Experience with responsive web design
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.