Backend Engineer (Remote) – 3876 Santa Clara CA
Our client is an innovative company founded by industry veterans and is a trailblazer of secure cloud IP infrastructure. If you are looking for an opportunity that encourages career growth, this is the opportunity for you! Apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop high-quality code to improve platform reliability, availability, and scalability
- Design, implement and tune robust APIs and API framework-related features that perform and scale in a large scale environment
- Develop and define the backend architecture and tech stack
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing and production deployment
- Work with the QA team to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
What You Will Need
- Experience with Java
- A strong understanding of Java frameworks: Spring Boot, etc.
- Experience with: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MariaDB
Nice to Have
- Experience with: Kubernetes, Docker, or ECS
- A strong understanding of REST or GraphQL
- Proficiency with Distributed systems, microservices, and scaling
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision for employee and dependent
- Competitive compensation package, including stock option
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.