Data Engineer – 4070 Charlotte NC
Our client handles the manufacturing of Electrical Vehicle batteries for cars, buses, bicycles, drones, and more.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and improve ETL/ELT pipelines to load data from on premise and online systems
- Ensure stability and enhancement of current data solutions
- Design, improve upon, and support the data warehouse model
- Prepare and cleanse validated datasets for data science applications
- Support data troubleshooting, data featuring, and data discovery
- Create tools to automate development and monitoring processes
- Develop python algorithms for data processing
- Support the data science environment, and contribute to data science projects
What You Will Need
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Demonstratable ability utilizing Spark, DataBricks, Airflow
Nice to Have
- Experience with Azure Cloud
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary : $145,000 per Year
- 8% 401K Matching
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.