Desktop Support Specialist – 3806 Los Angeles CA
Our Client is a prominent player in the entertainment space. Join a thriving team upholding the excellence of film.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain accurate IT Asset Inventory and assist in acquisition, deployment, support, and retiring of IT assets based on established IT Life Cycle
- Provides support for IT Assets, such as computers, monitors, phones, mobile, tablets, printers, and other devices
- Provides highly satisfying services and support for all level of users in the Organization, including staff, members, and vendors
- Administers all duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, and practices
- Effectively and efficiently manage the life cycle of the service request, including detailed documentation as well as escalation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments and trouble tickets as necessary to ensure that help requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting skills for IT hardware, software, and network
What You Will Need
- 3+ years’ experience in installing, troubleshooting, and/or maintaining software and hardware installations, upgrades, and related procedures
- Must be a customer service focused, self-motivated
- Ability to interface effectively with end users and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think “outside-the-box”, perform research, and operate independently to devise solutions to difficult problems
- Demonstrated ability to work with executives, staff, and vendors who have varying computer
- Demonstrated ability to operate as a team member, supporting departmental decisions, policies and procedures with a positive attitude and communications (both to team members and other staff)
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.