DevOps Engineer – 3911 San Carlos CA
Our client is a leading food safety company that is reinventing the ways that food is analyzed and tested Join a team working to ensure food quality and product safety
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop and support development pipelines to deliver software to internal and external customers
- Constantly fine tune and implement new procedures and technologies to improve software delivery speed and efficiency
- Support software systems to promote microservices/applications to prod and non-prod environments
- Development and continuous improvement of cloud-based and privately hosted services
- Build and integrate tools into the CI/CD pipeline
What You Will Need
- Experience with a cloud platform like AWS, GCP, etc. and Kubernetes
- Experience with technologies like Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Experience with a monitoring tool like Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, etc.
Nice to Have
- Experience with a language like Python, Golang, Ruby, Shell, Bash
- Familiar with technologies like Jenkins, and CI/CD tools like CircleCI, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with an automation tool like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.