DevOps Engineer, AWS (Cloud) (Remote) – 3993 Los Angeles CA
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop and support development pipelines to deliver software to internal and external customers
- Constantly fine tune and implement new procedures and technologies to improve software delivery speed and efficiency
- Support software systems to promote microservices/applications to prod and non-prod environments
- Design and develop solutions for cloud migrations, containerization, and transformation tools and projects to customers
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems in the cloud for the development and test lifecycle of our products
What You Will Need
- Experience with a cloud platform like AWS, GCP, etc. and Kubernetes
- Experience with technologies like Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Experience with a monitoring tool like Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, etc.
Nice to Have
- Experience with a language like Python, Golang, Ruby, Shell, Bash
- Familiar with technologies like Jenkins, and CI/CD tools like CircleCI, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with an automation tool like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.