Our client takes pride in serving a population of over 200,000 people, presenting a rich cultural heritage and fostering a wide array of booming industries, which contribute to a thriving and dynamic community.
What You Will Be Doing
- Directs and ensures the ongoing support, maintenance, and upgrade of solutions, prioritizing stability, security, and optimal performance
- Directs the technical configuration, testing, and deployment of applications, ensuring that each stage aligns with sound practices and industry standards.
- Spearheads the technical evaluation, selection, procurement, and configuration of on-premise and hosted COTS software, SaaS, managed services contracts and any variations.
- Monitors and manages the quality and compliance of commercial solution implementations
- Establishes and monitors supplier SLAs and KPIs, addressing and resolving issues with vendors and service providers
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams and suppliers to troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Guides the formulation and execution of the organization’s data management strategy, ensuring alignment with our goals and promoting a data-driven culture
- Oversees the development and implementation of data quality standards, processes, and metrics, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and reliability in our data assets.
- Proactively explores and evaluates potential AI solutions to enhance operations and services.
- Establishes groundwork for future AI initiatives by staying informed of emerging AI trends
- Improves productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in tools, training, processes, reporting, and employee engagement.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Resolves issues, ensuring a proactive, fast path to resolution.
- Delivers and exceeds IT Team performance target ensuring internal service level commitments are met.
- Develops and manages their department’s budget, tracking expenses, and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field from an accredited institution.
- 8+ years of experience in IT application solutions, including system implementation, maintenance, user training, stakeholder management, and system integration, 3+ years in a management role.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and implementing ERP systems.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and implementing GIS-based applications.
- Demonstrated experience in integrating and managing MS365 applications
- Strong background in managing enterprise data assets, ensuring their security, compliance, and alignment with organizational objectives.
- Competence in drafting RFPs and overseeing competitive procurement processes, including scope definition, proposal evaluation, vendor selection, and contract negotiation.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with IT vendors, including contract negotiation, compliance with service agreements, vendor performance management, and issue resolution to maintain high service standards and achieve organizational objectives.
- Strong knowledge of architectural governance processes to ensure solution consistency, security, and performance.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary : $170,000 – $190,000 per Year
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.