Engineering Manager (Remote) – 3924 Pittsburgh PA
Our client is bringing much needed aid to rideshare and gig drivers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Architect tools, services and systems using well accepted design patterns to allow for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling
- Provide advice and make recommendations about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop resourcing and timelines for solutions
- Identifying gaps and deficiencies in requirements, design, development, testing, support processes
What You Will Need
- Ability to mentor engineers and drive your team to excellence
- Comfort and skill in helping drive technical direction: architecture, performance, resilience
- able to manage and execute across multiple priorities while operating independently with minimal supervision
Nice to Have
- Strong technical background in software engineering
- Experience presenting to senior level management
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.