Google Cloud Architect – 4087 Houston TX
Our client is leading the way for smarter, automated accounting. Join an innovative and thriving team helping businesses all around the country.
What You Will Be Doing
- Oversee the creation, setup, and implementation of cloud services, including the management of Google Cloud Platform resources
- Work with key individuals to determine requirements, plan features, and assist in the creation of new products and services
- Participate in the design process and help develop new offerings
- Ensure that all deliverables meet high standards
- Offer support for products and services in a live production setting.
What You Will Need
- Possess a Computer Science or related field degree
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Google Cloud Architect
- Have a track record of deploying and maintaining software solutions in a distributed production environment
- Familiarity with technologies such as PostgreSQL, Cloud Run, Cloud Storage, Compute, and Google Cloud Platform networking
- Demonstrated knowledge in deploying and monitoring Django applications on Google Cloud
- Adept in best practices for deploying to Google Cloud Platform using containers
- Strong desire for automation and efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and possess an independent and self-motivated work style
- Flexibility to work at our Houston office or in a hybrid capacity
Nice to Have
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Experience with Python, accounting, and financial operations
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary : $185,000 – $190,000 per Year
- Generous Stock Options
- Full Health Coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.