Infrastructure Admin – 3805 Los Angeles CA
Our Client is a prominent player in the entertainment space. Join a thriving team upholding the excellence of film.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for the support, operation and maintenance of different data centers and workplaces
- Implementing and maintaining the servers, storage, systems, and network equipment
- Continuously identify and improve Infrastructure
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support
What You Will Need
- Experience with Infrastructure administration
- Experience with integration and implementation of infrastructure solutions
- Strong experience with enterprise networks
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Project management and organizational skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary: $100,000 – $120,000
- Long term stability
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.