iOS Developer (Remote) – 3380 Remote Remote
Our client is first in their industry in developing technology proven to increase heart rate variability and improve cognitive skills. Come play a major role in helping people take control of their stress and live healthier, happier lives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Adherence to company software development processes and standards
- Developing and maintaining applications for iOS devices
- Faithful implementation of user interface designs provided by UX team
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of implementing UX designs
- 1+ years’ experience with GIT
- Advanced proficiency with Swift
- Deep understanding of iOS SDKs
Nice to Have
- 2+ years of experience with Bluetooth LE devices
- Understanding of AWS Mobile SDKs for iOS devices
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.