Ruby Software Engineer (Monolith) (Remote) – 4052 Los Angeles CA
What You Will Be Doing
- Write innovative server-side web application logic in Ruby
- Develop new, and support existing, web applications
- Spearhead initiatives for new technologies acquisition and integration into the design
- Consistently write production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team
What You Will Need
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing a monolithic Rails app with innovative and streamlined design principles
- Experience with microservice architecture
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.