A global automotive manufacturer’s Supply Chain Innovation seeks a passionate and highly motivated Senior Data Scientist. The primary responsibilities of this role are to support, design, and co-create multiple projects within the supply and fulfillment transformation program to modernize their supply & fulfillment operations and work to proactively identify areas of opportunity to support their customers and stakeholders better.
The person in this prominent role will support the Supply Chain & Fulfillment Transformation team’s objective to enable data-driven decision-making in our journey towards creating mobility for all.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support multiple digital transformation projects for supply and fulfillment operations
- Use data science to create and code models for business challenges
- Apply coding skills to contribute to and update existing codebases
- Collaborate with other departments to align products with enterprise strategy
- Utilize new technologies to enhance analytical capabilities for operations
What You Will Need
- Proficient in Python and SQL with over 3 years of experience in each.
- Skilled in utilizing Python machine learning libraries such as sklearn, tensorflow, keras, etc.
- Familiarity with AWS products including sagemaker and s3
- Proficient in automation tools like airflow
- Experienced in feature engineering
- Strong problem-solving abilities and customer-focused mindset
- Capable of excelling in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent relevant experience in computer science or a related field
Nice to Have
- Proficient in advanced Python techniques.
- Proficient in utilizing forecasting libraries in Python, including darts, nixtla, etc.
- Skilled in working with pyspark.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in computer science or a related field.
- Possesses knowledge of the automotive industry and its associated business challenges.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary : $180 – $200K/Year
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.