Senior Front-End Engineer, ReactJS (Remote) – 3998 Los Angeles CA
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on the frontend to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing
- Understand client requirements and prepare designs for translating those into software applications
- Work with fellow engineers to design and mature the frontend architecture
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Design/Implement cross browser applications
What You Will Need
- React experience
- Experience with JSX
- Experience with LESS or SASS, Gulp
Nice to Have
- Experience with a component library like MaterialUI, and a documentation tool like Jasmine
- Experience with a testing tool like Jest, Swagger, etc.
- Adaptable UX development experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary: $100,000 – $200,000
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.