Senior Python/Data Engineer (Remote) – 4028 Remote
Our client provides technology, data management, and financial services designed to manage their customers risk and liability. They’re #1 in their space, operate in a very unique niche, are highly profitable, and have grown over 200% during the past 2+ years.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build and contribute to a Data Platform that will enable improved analytics and reporting
- Translate business requirements into data models that are easy to understand and used by different disciplines across the company
- Work with UIPath (Browser Automation for Clients) for Desktop Automation and Image Processing
- Closely interact with data scientists and analysts to build pipelines and warehousing solutions
What You Will Need
- 5-7 years of Python experience,
- Experience with ETL and/or Airflow, TensorFlow, Hadoop
- The ability to solve new problems, with the ability to work autonomously
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary : $150,000 – $180,000 per Year
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Cutting edge technology
- Fast-paced and innovative working environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.