Senior Software Engineer, Java (Low Latency, High Performance) (Remote) – 4040 Los Angeles CA
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop information systems by architecting, designing, and implementing advanced software solutions
- Create software solutions by studying business needs, conferring with process owners, examining systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating requirements, analyzing problem definitions, and proposing solutions
- Improve operations and processes by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes
What You Will Need
- Experience with Java
- A strong understanding of Java frameworks: Spring Boot, etc.
- Experience with: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MariaDB
Nice to Have
- Experience with: Kubernetes, Docker, or ECS
- A strong understanding of REST or GraphQL
- Proficiency with Distributed systems, microservices, and scaling
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary: $100,000 – $200,000 per Year
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.