Software Architect, Frontend (Remote) – 4008 Santa Monica CA
Come join a Remote-first EdTech startup whose platform is aimed at creating new connections and habits.
What You Will Be Doing
- Advise on projects and work on solutions to frontend platform features
- Own frontend developer experience: craft a simple and streamlined developer experience
- Perform as an expert and mentor to the engineering team
- Champion a strong and robust code testing culture within your team
- Champion top-notch code quality
What You Will Need
- 7+ years of experience in frontend software development
- 2+ years of experience in web extension development
- Strong experience creating browser extensions
- Strong communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Time Off
- Gym & Mental Health reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.