Software Engineer, NodeJS (Remote) – 4041 Los Angeles CA
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain server-side network components
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Develop high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
What You Will Need
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with SASS, Gulp, or Grunt
Nice to Have
- Proficiency in Cypress, Jest, or Swagger
- An understanding of DynamoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with Webpack, Yarn, or Babel
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.