Software Engineer (Remote) – 4077 Remote
Our client specializes in blockchain technology, offering innovative tools for exchanges, wallets, traders, and developers
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, and implement high-quality software solutions that meet project requirements and business objectives.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code using Go, Scala, or Python, and at least two other programming languages.
- Work on distributed systems and ensure that the software can handle high-volume data processing and complex computations.
- Actively participate in the DevOps process, including continuous delivery and test-driven development, to deliver software quickly and reliably.
- Ensure that the software meets security standards and follows secure coding practices.
- Apply Lean Software Principles and/or Kanban practices to improve software development processes and workflows.
- Work with Kafka to develop real-time streaming solutions.
- Use infrastructure as code and scripting languages like Python, Perl, and shell scripts to automate the deployment and management of software.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in cryptocurrencies, DeFi, and trading strategies, and apply this knowledge to software development projects.
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- 5 or more years of recent practical coding and software design experience
- Fluent in at least two programming languages, with an in-depth knowledge of either Go, Scala or Python
- Work experience with distributed systems
- Driven by a desire to continuously learn and help others do the same
- Familiarity with DevOps mindset, Continuous Delivery, and test-driven development
- Advocate for secure coding practices
- Support Lean Software Principles and/or Kanban practices
- Proficient in Kafka
- Knowledgeable in infrastructure as code, Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripts
- Hands-on experience with AWS, cloud native architectures, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary : $80,000 – $110,000
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.